Warranty and Returns
Swpluscpu.com resells and distributes new, used, and recycled products
and claims no association to any manufacturer. All product markings applied by
Swpluscpu.com are for identification purposes and are not used to
indicate product origin. Where appropriate, products are marked with a serial
number sticker and warranty on such products is void if this sticker is removed or tampered with.
Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold www.swpluscpu.com harmless from and
against any and all claims, damages, expenses or loss Swpluscpu.com
suffer as a result of unauthorized warranties and/or representations as to
origin made by purchaser in connection with the resale of this product.
Swpluscpu.com warranties all products to the terms specified on the front
of each invoice, and should product not meet any such warranty, www.swpluscpu.com will issue a credit or replace the product. All products
are warranted for 6 months unless otherwise noted. Swpluscpu.com offers a
30-day money back guarantee on all defective and incompatible products.
Functional products returned for credit will be assessed with a 15% restock fee.
The limited warranty provided by Swpluscpu.com covers normal use. Its
does not supercede or extend the Original Electronic Manufacturer (OEM)
warranty, when applicable. It does not apply to 1) defects resulting from
improper or inadequate installation, use or maintenance; 2) actions or
modifications by unauthorized third parties or the Purchaser; 3) accidental or
willful damage; or 4) normal wear and tear.
We are committed to your satisfaction. Within the warranty period, items can be
returned for replacement or repair or if the item is not in stock a store
credit will be issued, once a Returned Materials Authorization ("RMA") has been
obtained. Refunds are only available within the first 30 days from the date of
the invoice (shipping, insurance and handling charges are non-refundable)
- Please report any shortages within 2 days of receipt to
- For all returns you will need to contact us to request an authorization number.
You can do this at anytime by requesting a RMA # by submitting the
RMA Request Form.
Be advised that numbers and specific RMA information are issued by email only. Unauthorized and unmarked returns will not be accepted.
- Please have the following information available when requesting an RMA request: order number, the name the order was placed under, item number,
and the nature of the problem.
- All returns must be shipped back in the original packaging material and box. Failure to do so may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty.
- You will have 10 days from the date the RMA is issued to return the product, otherwise a 15% re-stocking fee will be applied regardless of the
reason of return. This 10-day period does not apply to the refund period, which is 30 days from the date of the invoice. After the 10-day period has expired, a new RMA number will need to be obtained.
- All returns must include any cables, driver disks or any other accessories provided with the order unless otherwise authorized.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid. Returns shipped C.O.D. will be refused.
- Remember to take note of your RMA number. You will need it as a reference. Replacements can be shipped two ways:
1. You can request an advance replacement charged to your credit card that will ship right away.
2. You can wait for your item to come back before we ship your replacement.
- Refunds and credits are available only after the return has been received, tested and verified for authenticity. For status, e-mail
- Manufacturers warranty is assumed void unless otherwise stated
on your invoice. The Swpluscpu.com warranty will be voided at any time if
the products are not returned in their original condition as sold, matching the
specifications and serial numbers for all components contained therein.
Non-conforming materials will be returned to the Shipper, Collect.
Disclaimer of Warranties: Limitation of Liability.
Except for the warranties expressed, www.swpluscpu.com disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties implied by and incapable of exclusion, rstriction or modification under applicable law. The term of any implied warranties that cannot be disclaimed are limited to the applicable term of this warranty agreement. The maximum liability of tema excess is limited to the purchase price you paid for products. Swpluscpu.com is not liable to you if it is unable to perform due to events it is not able to control, such as acts of god. Swpluscpu.com shall not be liable for property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits, lost data or other consequential, punitive or spcial damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, other than those damages that are incapable of limitation, exclusion or restriction under applicable law. This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.